RAI’s 9th Annual Super Bowl benefit was another tremendous success. The event once again generated over $10,000 in total proceeds, 100% of which will benefit young adults affected by cancer. Thanks to event sponsors, volunteers and all those in attendance!
RAI's 9th Annual Super Bowl Benefit was proudly made possible with the support of:
Click here to view photos from the event!
Date: Sunday, February 5, 2012 (Super Bowl Sunday)
Time: 3:00p.m. (EST) until close
Location: Blind Pig Speakeasy, 1228 West 6th St., Cleveland, OH
- $20 prepaid online purchase or advanced raffle ticket purchase; $25 at the door
- Complimentary Food Buffet: Includes Burgers, Hot Dogs, Bratwurst, Pasta, and all the fixings!
- Grand Prize drawing at halftime – winner receives $500 *
- Amazing Door Prizes at end of 2nd and 3rd Quarters! **
- Super Bowl squares, with winners paid at the end of each quarter **
- % of the Bar Sales and all Guest Bartending tips will go to RAI
* Winners NEED NOT be present to win the Grand Prize ** Winners MUST BE present to win Door Prizes and Squares