February 3, 2008
Another strong turnout with a variety of new faces is evidence of the growing network of supporters putting forth great effort in the fight against cancer. At full capacity, those in attendance experienced nothing but smiles, laughter and love - a genuine tribute to RAI's founder and inspiration, Colin O'Donoghue.
Event proceeds of $10,000 will be used to benefit adolescent and young adult (AYA) cancer patients.
Special thanks to Cleveland Browns' Dave Zastudil #15 - thanks to his support, 100% of individual contributions will go directly AYAs patients.
Click here for photos from the event!
Additional thanks to...
- Event Coordinator Jennifer Wotsch and the 2008 RAI Event Committee
- Guest Bartenders: Brittany, Dawn, Megan C, Sue, Jeanine, Megan S, Jodi, Stephanie and Melissa
- Jeff Leake for generously gifting $500 of $1000 Grand Prize
- Mike Check for generously gifting $400 in Super Bowl Squares winnings, and
- John Rowland Sr. for his $500 general donation