February 7th, 2010
Many thanks to all who made the 7th Annual Super Bowl Benefit a great success! The enthusiasm, generosity and support displayed by RAI supporters was OUTSTANDING — a true example of how our community can come together and make a difference in the fight.
Over 250 partied with a cause, celebrating America’s number #1 sporting event and enjoying the traditional of raffles, amazing door prizes, great food, and fabulous guest bartenders... As a result, RAI was able to raise $11,000 in total proceeds – 100% of which will be used to benefit adolescents and young adults affected by cancer.
Thank you again – we look forward to seeing everyone again next year!
Door Prizes donated by:
- The Cleveland Cavaliers
- Spring Valley Golf Club
- Fat Heads Brewery and Saloon
- Hot Dog Heaven
- Henry's at the Barn
- The Reagle Beagle
- The Croyle Family
Additional thanks to:
- Event Coordinator Brian Burger and the 2010 Event Committee
- Guest Bartenders: Tyler Smith, Dawn Pickering, Sue Carroll, Tom Murphy, Valerie Phillips, Katrina Hollo, Jay Casey Eammon Dooley, and Amir Kettani
- Gina Kost for generously gifting $250 of $500 Grand Prize
- Many others for generously gifting Super Bowl Squares winnings, and
- Midview Wrestling team for their generous team donation
Click here to view photos from the event.